Sunday, June 01, 2008

May-2008











Jared clowning in a blue bunny suit.



Monkey, monkey, monkey! New species of monkey discovered in the trees in pocket park behind our house in Houston.






Jared with new scooter. He is soo excited about his scooter!













Pop goes the weasel! (~16 weeks)








Jared asleep hugging three of his "babies" including Curious George and a stuffed dog next to him.














May 30th was "Water Day" at Falcon Pass Elementery School.







Popsicle time!!!! Lemon Popsicle certainly takes bite out of 92 degree day!

Jared at Pre-K Water Day with classmate Peter and Peter's sister Christi.





l

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAYAYAYAYA!!! Cute kid, and congrates on baby to be!!

NW Varneys said...

WHAT THE !!!!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO--What fun news. And to think I was excited just to see you'd updated your blog. haha. :) Now I'm really, really excited!!! We would call and congratulate, but looks to be too late at your place. Looks like I will have to call y'all tomorrow. Jared is getting so big--he will be a fantastic big brother. We are thrilled for you all!